Tumble Blast Cabinets
Set-It and Forget-It! Tumble blast cabinets are the simplest form of blasting automation, without the high price tag. Because these tumble blasters can run autonomously once loaded, they easily pay for themselves over time due to the significantly reduced manual labor component. One of our favorite solutions to recommend! Contact us today to find out if your parts are a candidate for this technology, and let us run a sample for you.
Unsure which is best for you?
We can help.
BNP 160 Tumble Basket Blast Cabinet
Working Dimensions: “27 x”29 x “60
- A production suction-type blast cleaning machine with a small footprint; fits nicely in the work flow stream helping to eliminate unnecessary handling or worker movement.
- Production, suction-type tumble cabinet with 2-gallon basket (25 lb capacity), #5 BNP gun, 100 cfm reclaimer, and RP dust collector
BNP 162/164/166 Series Tumble Barrel Blast Cabinets
“36 x “24 x “65 (BNP 162)
“36 x “36 x “65 (BNP 164)
“36 x “44 x “65 (BNP 166)
- Available in capacities of 1, 2, and 3 cubic feet, tumble barrels handle part loads up to 300 pounds.
- Tumble barrel systems are perfect for automotive rebuilders and small parts manufacturers.
Industrial Tumble Belt Systems
“36 x “43 x “64 (BNP 3.5T)
- Super-duty tumble belt cabinets for high-production suction or pressure blasting on heavy parts and large batches up to 800 pounds.
- Available in capacities of 2.5, 3.5, and 7 cubic feet, the standard tumble belt cabinet includes up to six ZERO automatic blast guns that can be positioned to suit the part load.
- An optional pressure blast system lets you dramatically reduce cleaning times or increase peening intensity